There’s a free, 41-question personality test over at 41Q that’s worth checking out. Of course, I already know I’m an introvert, but this gives a little more perspective on things.
Turns out, I am a reliable realist. What does that mean? Here are some of the more salient points:
- down-to-earth and responsible-minded
- your strong points are thoroughness, a marked sense of justice, doggedness and a pragmatic, vigorous and purposeful manner
- do what is necessary without wasting words
- expect a lot of yourself but also of others
- don’t appreciate too much commotion around you
- preferring to work relatively independently of others
- reliability is your middle name
- prefer clear and definite objectives
I agree with some of these, but others miss the mark. Well, no. They are all true, save for “reliability” being my middle name. That’s not true.
I love taking these little personality tests, there is always a takeaway for me. Give it a shot! Maybe you will be surprised.
My favorite: the thought not to keep a promise or a commitment on time is total horror to you. So true